Choosing the right Greyton real estate and property agent for your investment in Greyton property.
This Greyton property for sale retains much of its original cottage charm. The lounge area dates back at least one hundred years and although the rest of the house is more recent the character remains intact. The property holds a sought after position with gentle mountain views on a manageable size plot. The house consists of a lounge, which leads to the kitchen, three bedrooms and two shower rooms.
This Greyton property for sale consists of the following:-
• main entrance into lounge with jetmaster fireplace
• terracotta tiles throughout the ground floor
• kitchen with built in cupboards
• main bedroom with en-suite shower room
• doors from main bedroom leading out to back porch
• built-in outside fireplace / entertainment area
• upstairs two bedrooms or one bedroom and a study
• sharing one shower room
• upstairs area fully carpeted
• tandem garage with doors on both sides
• wooden shutters on most windows
• trellis doors and burglar bars
For more information on this property please .
Reference number as024
Selling Price: R 1 300 000 Currency Converter
Erf Size: 928m²
Building size: 173m²
Compass facing: 340° North West
Compass sitting: 150° South East
Click on images for a larger view of this Greyton property for sale in South Africa.
If you are looking for accommodation in Greyton, remember to have a look at our Greyton self catering or Greyton b&b pages by clicking on the blue text